Forward Up (Men's Shirt)
Forward Up (Men's Shirt)
Forward Up (Men's Shirt)
Forward Up (Men's Shirt)

Forward Up (Men's Shirt)

Regular price $ 23.00

Only 13% of the world's population wakes up motivated and ready to take on the day. The other 87% live their lives in a dreary existence and slowly die. The only question is which side are you on? Let this shirt be a constant motivating reminder to always move forward, try harder and reach for new heights.

  • 100% cotton jersey, 30 singles
  • 4.5 oz. fabric weight
  • Pre-shrunk
  • Euro-fit (more contouring than the classic t-shirt)
  • Double stitched
  • Quarter-turned
  • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping